Recessed inspection covers

Foul and surface water, private drains and public sewers, land drains and soakaways, filter drains and any other ways of getting rid of water.
Oggy

I'm looking for small (300x300) recessed inspection covers for block paving but the local BMs tried so far only do the standard 600x450 version.

One BM however does do a range of sizes by a company called "Wrekin" (or something like that!) Are these any good in comparisson to the Clark Steel ones featured on the site?

84-1093879891

The Wrekin products are fine for patio and driveway use. I feature Clark Drain on the website because I'm proud that, in some small way, we helped them develop a new generation of covers, and there's an ongoing relationship that looks to use the feedback from this website to produce covers that contractors and DIYers alike will find easier to install and give years of trouble-free service. Providing smaller covers is one of the areas under consideration.

However, if you look at www.manholecovers.co.uk, you might find a wider supply of covers than is available locally. Obviously there will be some haulage/freight charges involved, but it's worth having a look, just to see what the 'going rates' are like.

However, if you can only get the Wrekin products, don't worry - they're absolutely fine :)