Bit of landscaping i have kinda finished... - Artificial grass etc

Other groundworks tasks, such as roads and footpaths, terracing, fencing, foundations, walls and brickwork, tools and plant.
Forestboy1978

Just finished this yesterday.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh....Aa?dl=0

I am going to seal the limestone edging and the compass stone circle with lithofin a few dryt days and nights after I've jetwashed (waiting for the washer to be repaired)

I'm curious to know what the coverage is of sealant on aggregate. Customer and I really like the wet look so would like to seal the red granite aggregate. Front garden certainly but ideally rear also. Wondering if anyone has any idea of how much sealant aggregate like granite will soak use up per m2?

Cheers

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

that looks a cracker FB nice job mate!
not sure but its gonna take a lot of expensive sealant
would it not be easier to buy polished aggregate?
cheers LLL
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

RAPressureWashing

FB you will waste so much sealer trying to seal aggregate, wouldn't bother, plus it would never look right due to it moving, some bits sealed, some not etc if you see what I mean?
Roger Oakley BDA(Europe)Member 2006
R&A Pressure Washing Services Ltd
info@rapressurewashing.co.uk
www.rapressurewashing.co.uk

Forestboy1978

Sorry for late reply.

Thanks guys. Was a bar steward of a job due to the damn heat.

Re sealant, yeah I had come to same conclusions re the turning etc. Gonna have to make do with just sealing the black limestone and stone compass. Couple of little tweaks to the grass here and there required.

I've been delayed as the company supposedly repairing jetwasher have had it 1 month now and refuse to take calls or respond to emails and they've put the phone down on me lol. Never experienced anything like it in my life. Probably going to sue. I've had to buy another jetwasher to see me by for a while. Unbelievable.