My new digs :)

Other groundworks tasks, such as roads and footpaths, terracing, fencing, foundations, walls and brickwork, tools and plant.
michaelthegardener

all looks really great what are those slats made of ?

sy76uk

Thanks for all the advice lads.

Rexbren, a grey colour pallet on the paving with white render and glass is what a lot of the clients looking for a contemporary garden are looking for at the minute so that's what I've tried to do. My finish on the render is not up to a professional standard though and to be fair if I was asked to do it for a client I'd have had a pro in to do the work but decided that because its only a small area I'd do it myself. I'm wishing I hadn't lol.

Cheers Tony :)

Mark I thought about cladding the block work with the same stone as I used on the paving but then thought the render would break it up and show a different skill set.
I'm going to get a mate in to do it right.

Its the counter top I'm most undecided on.
Glass or stone? Because one end is free standing no sure which material will be less prone to warping?

Forestboy1978

Looks great Sy. Like the others though, don't like the white but apart from that, awesome.

Lemon - recently did a similar thing to some crap walls. Went up quick and obv much cheaper than a close board fence installation. Was happy with the result.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh....Xa?dl=0

lemoncurd1702

michaelthegardener wrote:all looks really great what are those slats made of ?
Treated planed down 50x25 (red wood pine if that means anything).
For those on a budget at 75p/metre somewhat cheaper than cedar.
Cheers
Lemoncurd