Last question - Damp proof course

Other groundworks tasks, such as roads and footpaths, terracing, fencing, foundations, walls and brickwork, tools and plant.
denby

does any one know the answers to the question i asked, as I have been up planning at the council and they say it is not in building regulations ??
Help I am Lost :(

seanandruby
Site Admin

Is it your property, or a job you are doing?
Told you building regs' state 150 except at threshold. Seems like you disregarded my post that i spent good time answering and also the bosses suggestion of workarounds. So don't teally knowcwhat you want else you want ???
sean

denby

seanandruby wrote:Is it your property, or a job you are doing?
Told you building regs' state 150 except at threshold. Seems like you disregarded my post that i spent good time answering and also the bosses suggestion of workarounds. So don't teally knowcwhat you want else you want ???
Hi Seanandruby
Please for give me The property is my house, and I want to but up to a wall with a damp proof course. so on the website it says that the patio has to slope away from the wall with the damp proof course at 1 in 60 and I cant go above the 150 mm rule until I am 200mm away from the wall. Have I got this rite ?. as I want to move in a year and I do not want to have problems from a surveyor when I am selling the property. thank you in anticipation of your reply , Thank you for being patient with me

:-)
j lyall