Out building c

Other groundworks tasks, such as roads and footpaths, terracing, fencing, foundations, walls and brickwork, tools and plant.
104-1096815889

I have a out building which is now getting turned into a indoor room, but the ceiling is concrete which is part of the roof it falls about 50 mill from one end to the other, but the question is how do i fix plasterboard to the ceiling ie dot and dab or screw battons to the roof first ive been told loads of different ways none the same. iam doing it my self, so any advice would be good i can show you a pic but not till tommorow cheers.

TonyMcC
Site Admin

As with the previous question about building a conservatory, all I can do is state that general building tasks are not my field. Plastering is one of the Dark Arts and so you need the advice of someone 'in the know', which ain't me!

From what little I do know about plastering, I think Dot'n'Dab is the usual method, but I'm probably wrong!

104-1096815889

Cheers anyway i will dot and dab the ceiling and if they come down I'm to blame, its just a wanted to fix batons to the ceiling but the concrete is that thick and stony i may not get it plugged so i will dot and dab.

cheers