Least permeable jointing substance?

Foul and surface water, private drains and public sewers, land drains and soakaways, filter drains and any other ways of getting rid of water.
stvkny

Hi, i am replacing a load of battered pavers on a sandy/clay bed with large slabs. the problem was water pooling on the uneven pavers and eventually making its way down to the basement flat underneath. I'm currently installing large slabs and giving them a decent drop so the water is moved away from the walls of the building. The only thing I need to figure out is what to point the slabs with - ideally something only semi-permeable so the water can travel a bit more and not start pooling in the joints...

Any ideas? Im reading on this site that 2 part resin slurries are good but I can find many suppliers near me! anything is going to be a massive improvement over cracked pavers whacked into loose sand tbf
n/a

seanandruby
Site Admin

I don't think Pointing will solve it on it's own, sounds like you need to tank somewhere. Unless i'm reading it wrong, more infomation would help.
sean