160mm fittings

Foul and surface water, private drains and public sewers, land drains and soakaways, filter drains and any other ways of getting rid of water.
rks

Hello i'm having difficulty in getting a 160mm square hopper , phoned around a lot of places , is ther no such item in this size ? im assuming i have to keep to same the size as there is a fitting about 1foot below the surface of paving and i want to bring it up to level with paving ,
thanks for any info

Tony McC
Site Admin

Is that the one to take a 150mm square grating? In clayware? I can't understand why they are so hard to find. They used to be a standard fitting, and I've not heard anything about them being superceded.
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

rks

hello thanks for reply i have linked a photo , I want to raise the drain , make it a lot neater with the pipes ect
and have taken the grill off for clarity , i have measured the outside diameter and and it turns out to be 160mm , I was thinking if i could get a 160mm extender so i can raise the drain and have a sqaure hopper on top so i can get it to the level of the paving ?
I have called so many plumbers merchants even elliots they dont seem to do one .
thanks
http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums....cr0.jpg

seanandruby
Site Admin

You may have to buy a gully and pull the hopper off and raise your 150 pipework then push the hopper and grating into it, job done. I have a one surplus ro requirements.
sean

Tony McC
Site Admin

Our good friends at Plastics Express do a 160-110mm reducer see here which you could put on to the existing then use a standard 110mm hopper to accept the kitchen waste pipes.

Plastics Express offer a 10% discount to users of pavingexpert - just quote PAVE1 (upper case) on your order and save money ..... almost enough to buy me a pint! :~)
Site Agent - Pavingexpert