What to use to get this patio back to a1 condition

Patio flagstones (slabs), concrete flags, stone flags including yorkstone and imported flagstones.
davyboy

Struggling to get this photo to be visible not sure if its to do with Google tried opening in google but doesn't seem to work have you a facebook page?

Thanks

Tony McC
Site Admin

No - I don't use FaceBook. Can't see the point of it....and I have enough to do running this website!

Your coding is correct - I can only assume it's an issue with google or the url used.
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

wario

A funny old thing Facebook. I joined many years ago and hated it, awful form of social media. I re joined again about 3 years ago, mainly to have a presence for my business and now use Facebook very differently. You can join various groups which interest you so you can decide exactly which content you want to view and who you want to interact with.

A Paving Expert group would be huge on Facebook and give the main website countless new visitors.

davyboy

Tony/Wario I wonder about the coding , the photos are from an I phone I have them on a google site . I could try with my Fuji camera this is a windows site it might be a compatability issue.

Can you tell me the name of a product to clean up a porcelain patio. Ive tried Jeyes fluid, Soda crysals, washing powder, bleach , diluted brick acid , and the fluid that came with my pressure washer . Still no better its just dirty and I cant get it clean. Had a word with the guy who laid it , he is going to look a the photos , he has the same patio and suggests some foam type of cleaner.

Thanks

wario

Lithofin cement residue remover is what I’d use to clean up internal porcelain but I don’t know if that’s suitable here as I’m not in this particular trade. Generally you use this to get rid of cement ‘Haze’ if that’s what you have.

davyboy

Cheers Wario that's a possible.

Tony McC
Site Admin

wario wrote:A Paving Expert group would be huge on Facebook and give the main website countless new visitors.
Yeah, but when do I find the time to manage that? I devote at least 8 hours each and every day (including Sundays, as you can see!) to the website, and I'm still never able to do everything that needs doing. I also have to earn a wage, and, annoyingly, I have family and friends who expect to see me occasionally.

And if I do FaceBook, then someone will want a pavingexpert Instagram, a pavingexpert SnapChat, a TikTok, a god-knows-what.....I simply do not have the time.

As it is, I rely on volunteers such as IanMelb, Dylan, LLL and others to keep the site and the Brew Cabin ticking over - having "countless new visitors" may seem attractive on the surface, but they all need someone to answer their queries and address their concerns....and there's only one of me!
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

wario

I totally understand, Tony. I was just saying that it would be a huge group on Facebook. As you say, that isn’t always a good think. I have no idea how this site operates.

Bob_A

Tony McC wrote:
wario wrote:A Paving Expert group would be huge on Facebook and give the main website countless new visitors.

Yeah, but when do I find the time to manage that? I devote at least 8 hours each and every day (including Sundays, as you can see!) to the website, and I'm still never able to do everything that needs doing. I also have to earn a wage, and, annoyingly, I have family and friends who expect to see me occasionally.

And if I do FaceBook, then someone will want a pavingexpert Instagram, a pavingexpert SnapChat, a TikTok, a god-knows-what.....I simply do not have the time.

As it is, I rely on volunteers such as IanMelb, Dylan, LLL and others to keep the site and the Brew Cabin ticking over - having "countless new visitors" may seem attractive on the surface, but they all need someone to answer their queries and address their concerns....and there's only one of me!
If people want help and answers they'll just have to come here.
It's worth it :D