Small driveway, small budget, what to do? - Help of selecting driveway in essex

Setts and cobbles, tarmac, asphalt, resin systems, concrete whether it's plain, patterned or stencilled, gravels, etc.
Dark_Knight89

Hi Guys,
Newbie member here. Firstly, apologies if this has been asked before, but, I have a small(ish) driveway which is currently broken/chipped concrete. Its poorly done as you can see pooled water everywhere once it rains. Its 7.11m x 4.37 (W x D).
Im on a tight(ish) budget and wanted to know what type of solution is going to be lowest cost and generally better value for money? I wanted to also install a light or two (electrics) if I was to get works done. Any ideas on rough estimates and what peeps here would recommend?

DK
DK

Tony McC
Site Admin

You need someone to take a look at it and assess just what would work and what wouldn't.

It may be possible to overlay with a fine concrete (grano) or a Polymer Modified Concrete but if it's really bad or levels are an issue, then it will be a case of ripping it out and starting again.
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

Dark_Knight89

Hi T,
Thankyou for this. Very much appreciated.
Is there anyone on this site that could assess it and covers the Romford / Gidea Park / Brentwood area in Essex?
Or if there is anyone that knows a solid/good builder/company that could assess / do the work? Happy to consider.

Thankyou.

Ketan
DK

Tony McC
Site Admin

There's a list of experienced contractors here
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

Dark_Knight89

Thankyou very much. Very kind of you.
DK