Driveway tarmac bodge

Setts and cobbles, tarmac, asphalt, resin systems, concrete whether it's plain, patterned or stencilled, gravels, etc.
dig dug dan

had a customer phone up today, in a panic. a door knocker said he was doing a job up the road and had some "stuff" left, so the customer asked him to fill in some potholes, price agreed was for £200.
the next thing he knew, the guy was spraying hot tar all over the place, including onto the lawn, and then chucked a load of chippings down. the customer complained as that was not what he wanted, and i gather he ended up paying a lot more.
Now half the drive is done, but in places, there is no tar been put down, and the chippings were not rolled in.
the customer is now wondering how to repair things, but truth is, i fear its an overlay job now, i cannot see how the tar can be removed!
sadly, the customer has potentially sold his house, and he was trying to patch the potholes, but now he fears his buyer wont be happy with whats been done. with hindsight, he should have done nothing as the house was sold as it was!!

Dan the Crusher Man
01442 212315
www.crusherhire.co.uk
"a satisfied customer? we should have them stuffed!"

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

a house like that and he thought he was going to get something good for £200?
crazy
LLL
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

Dave_L
Site Admin

Oh dear.

Classic do as you likeys.

Scrape it up, prepare surface and overlay properly using an SMA.
RW Gale Ltd - Civils & Surfacing Contractors based in Somerset

See what we get up to Our Facebook page