Block splitters - What do you use?

For the discussion of hand tools, power tools, operated and non-operated plant, and all sorts of kit associated with the paving and drainage trades
ambient

there used to be one called blockbuster it was rubbish

ive had my brevetti montolits for over 18 years just had new cam and block on one of them its now like new, other than blades its the only money ive spent on them never tried probst but i hear good things about them maybe try one this year can you demo them
ambientdriveways.co.uk ambientexcavations-bolton.co.uk

Tony McC
Site Admin

The page I mentioned back at the start of this thread is now complete. I've added more photies of a reasonably wide range of splitters from Europe, whicvh means "mostly Germany with a bit of Italian and a smattering of Brits".

I've also re-edited the video to give it a new caption narrative, and while it's not bad, I'd love to get the chance to re-shoot this whole thing. I have a clearer idea of what I'd like to video in order to better show-off the pros and cons of decent block splitter, and to get better quality footage (listen to me going all bloody "Hollywood"!) That'll have to be a project for next summer.

Anyway, I give you the newly re-decorated block splitter page
Site Agent - Pavingexpert