Need help building a new driveway - Expert help needed

Setts and cobbles, tarmac, asphalt, resin systems, concrete whether it's plain, patterned or stencilled, gravels, etc.
simlock

Hi, it's great to be here, and am looking for some help in building a new driveway, i want to do all the work myself is possible and or save as much money as i can in the process, have just been laid off work so want to get busy with my time or i'll go insane so if anybody can help i would be very grateful, thank you

I have posted pictures with the various issues and size of the drive, i would be looking for what people think is the best way to tackle this job and how to do the work.

I ahve pics but unable to upload as haven't got an http: ?? thanks
Tony Morris

seanandruby
Site Admin

Haven't you looked at the index ???
Lacking physical help the index is the best you'll find. For us to give advice you need to elaborate, also foto's please.
sean

simlock

seanandruby wrote:Haven't you looked at the index ???
Lacking physical help the index is the best you'll find. For us to give advice you need to elaborate, also foto's please.
Hi, no i haven't checked the index, how can i add images?? there is an image button but it starts with Http:/ ?? thanks
Tony Morris

seanandruby
Site Admin

Read index, get yourself a drink it could take a while, so much information. If you go to top of main page noticeboard there is a guide to uploading photo's.
sean

Tony McC
Site Admin

The index to which Sean refers is on the main website - try this link

Read through all the relevant information there and then, if you still need help, come back here.
Site Agent - Pavingexpert