Stainless tactile studs / pedestrian studs - Looking for these anywhere in london

Setts and cobbles, tarmac, asphalt, resin systems, concrete whether it's plain, patterned or stencilled, gravels, etc.
Eddy Pearce

Hi all - random request for you all....I'm looking for round stainless steel pedestrian studs / bay markers / tactile studs in situ anywhere in the London area to use as a backdrop for a photo shoot. The photographer is ideally looking for the larger size (approx 60mm diameter or larger), they must be round not square, and ideally would be somewhere which has very recently been paved / finished. The photo is looking down onto the pavement / road / car park floor so that you see the steel markers and the shapes / patterns that they make on the surface. Could be on a private or public space / road. Could be on a car park but needs be be open not covered. If anyone knows of any near a zebra crossing that would be the golden ticket for us...

I'm looking at some of the larger modern developments like Wembley Stadium / Excel / Olympic Park etc but very open to any ideas anywhere within or just outside the M25.

Any help much appreciated. Feel free to call me on 07976 249699 if easier to chat on the phone.

Many thanks, Eddy

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

60cms wouldnt be very tactile?
LLL
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

HantsEngineer

Have a look at Stratford Station, London. Near the large Stratford Shoal sculpture. Its the pedestrian crossing between the shopping center and open space.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps....;8i6656

Any good?

Eddy Pearce

Thanks - I think we are sorted now - they are going to source the stud tops only without the borrow pin and then can fake it up wherever needed. Cheers, Eddy