Oil drop staining on block paving

All forms of block paving, brick paving, flexible or rigid, concrete or clays, new construction or renovation
JS Paving

Hi all - long time lurker on this fantastic site.

I have a question regarding some oil drop stains on a one year old tegula driveway. Just wondered if anyone could recommend an oil remover/cleaner that can be applied locally to the individual oil drips and ideally one where the residue can be washed away without jet washing as the drive has just started to nicely weather in.

Cheers

Jason

Ps sorry if your seeing this post twice - new to all this tech pack !!!

RAPressureWashing

Resiblock OR or Oil Technic's OT8
Roger Oakley BDA(Europe)Member 2006
R&A Pressure Washing Services Ltd
info@rapressurewashing.co.uk
www.rapressurewashing.co.uk

JS Paving

OK that's great - I will get hold of some of that and give it a go.

Many thanks for your time

Jason

ResiblockBoss

When you have sorted out the staining you may wish to consider sealing it. Resiblock Superior carries a No Oil Stains Guarantee (and incidentally the only product in Europe to do so). It has been on the market for nearly 25 years and we have never had a claim under the guarantee. Not once. As always if you PM me with your phone number/address I will happily get you off a sample with my compliments.
Craig
ResiblockBoss

JS Paving

Hi Craig.

Yes the plan was to seal the drive anyway but I've just been too busy and have left it a little late in the year now so it will be a job for next year (it's my parents drive and me dad's been on at me months to get it sealed !)

I'm a hard landscaper and use your products anyway so I won't need a sample - thanks for the offer though.

I wouldn't say I do a huge amount of sealing but I have only ever used resiblock products because I've found that they last and are very good.

Cheers

Jason

ResiblockBoss

Thanks for that Jason it really is appreciated. PM your details to me anyway and I'll send a 1 litre pack of Resiblock OR to sort your parents oil stains out.
Craig
ResiblockBoss