Are you fitting a recess tray?

All forms of block paving, brick paving, flexible or rigid, concrete or clays, new construction or renovation
84-1093879891

This message has gone out to most of the contractors on my mailing list, but for those who have not joined our little band of like-minded souls....

Following last year's trials with the new recess tray cover from Clark-Drain (see http://www.pavingexpert.com/news017.htm for fuller info) I've been asked once again to find a site or two where a recess tray cover is going to be fitted to an existing 450mm dia placky Inspection Chamber. Clark-Drain have another new product they'd like to trial with an amenable contractor as soon as poss.

The deal is that you provide the site and agree to fit the new frame and tray, which is supplied to you free of charge by the nice folks at Clark-Drain, while we hover around in the background taking a whole load of photos of the new gizmo being fitted. We'll also ask you a series of questions about what you found easier or what was more difficult, what you like about it and what you don't. Naturally, they'll cover any costs you incur in giving us a couple of hours of your time.

John Higgins from Aintree Paving helped us out last year and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. His client got to be one of the first in the UK to have the new type of cover fitted to their driveway and John got a bit of free publicity in return.

So - if you're fitting a tray next week, or the week after, and it's a 450mm dia plastic IC on a private driveway or patio, can you let me know. Ideally, they'd like someone located in the northern half of the country, between, say, Northampton and Lancaster, but if they have to travel further afield, they'll manage somehow.

Call me, or email me if you're up for it.