Do not post questions here - Please post to the corect forum

Important messages and announcements regarding the day-to-day running of The Brew Cabin. Only the Site Agent and approved Gangers are allowed to post here. Questions are NOT to be posted here.
Tony McC
Site Admin

This part of the Brew Cabin is reserved exclusively for site administration issues, and NOT for questions about paving.

If you post a question here, you acknowledge that you are a complete and utter pillock who fully deserves to have their underwear flooded with concrete and be chucked down a cess pit.

Questions about paving or drainage should be posted to the requisite forum further down the page.
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

danensis

Why not remove the "Start a new topic" button from the Noticeboard page? Presumably the board admin has a different login?

Tony McC
Site Admin

I did consider that, Jon, but I wanted this section to be open to postings regarding problems with the Brew Cabin. If someone was having trouble, my intention was that they should be able to post a message here, but, as this latest incarnation seems to be fairly trouble-free, I may well do as you suggest.

I see we have a posting from another numpty who thinks "Do Not Post Here" doesn't apply to them! Oh goody! :angry:

danensis

I see "Only the Site Agent and approved ganagers are allowed to post here."

Just wondered if I was an "approved ganager"?

Tony McC
Site Admin

It's a well known fact that a Ganager is a Ganger with added "a", but as the term might not be familiar to the denizens of Clay Cross, I'll stick with the more familiar term. :p