Injuries etc

General banter, tradesmen, recommendations and warnings, surplus materials, humour and owt else!
Forestboy1978

Just wanted to share this as people on this board have been so helpful to me.

Basically 3 years ago I got diagnosed with de - generative shoulder joint (presumably from breaking concrete etc) otherwise known as osteoarthritis.

Anyhow I did some looking around and decided to inject myself with a peptide known as BPC157. As I recall I ran this protocol for 3-4 weeks. I noticed no improvement during that time and put it down to experience. Anyway, some weeks later the pain went away in this shoulder. Bear in mind I'd had an MRI and it had shown permanent damage caused by the wearing out of the cartilage. Pain has continued to be minimal to nothing in this shoulder.

Approx 18 months ago I picked up some ironmongery from a builders merchant. It was in a bag, reasonable weight of 5+kg and I proceeded to toss it over the cage of my trailer. Whilst doing so I felt a massive crunch and pain in my "good" shoulder. The one that had not been scanned or determined to be arthritic. This pain has been consistent for the last 18 months.

I decided to try BPC157 again in this shoulder roughly 2 weeks ago and the result has been nothing short of a miracle. Pain is already 90% reduced and I have not even reached half way point of the cycle.

In summary this stuff has changed my life.

Just wanted to share this info for those who are dealing with persistent pain from injuries that wont heal.

Good luck

seanandruby
Site Admin

That's very intersting forest. I had similar with my neck. I picked up some bug a few years ago in Benidiorm. I came out in welts, sores and itching. I tried everything on the market but it just got worse, couldn't sleep, lost weight the whole lot. One day in the chemist there was a rep' pushing a cream, was expensive but though balls to it i'll give it a go. TWO weeks later the lot had cleared up and rash disappeared. The story is that a farmers wife in Australia had severe eczema on her hands, one day she had to take over milking the cows by hand. The milk dripping on her hands cured the eczema ...lightbulb moment!!! They now sell a mixture containing the properties in the milk. It's name ( don't laugh ) MOO GOO. I highly recommend it.
sean

Forestboy1978

Thanks Sean. Very relevant to me actually as I get exczema in the palms of my hands. Recent years it's improved of its own accord though but if I start getting bad flare ups again I'll give it a shot.

DNgroundworks

Interesting Forest, I have played around with peptides, notably TB-500 for shoulder injuries.

How did you administer? I got sick of the multiple injections per day in the shoulder to notice and significant improvement.

Forestboy1978

DNgroundworks wrote:Interesting Forest, I have played around with peptides, notably TB-500 for shoulder injuries.

How did you administer? I got sick of the multiple injections per day in the shoulder to notice and significant improvement.
Well I only had 0.3ml syringes so I use 10 of them to make 3 ml of solution in a 5mg vial which gives me around 500mcgs per 0.3ml subQ injection.

I inject into the fat near the highest point of the delt and intermittently the lowest point of the trapezium where pain seems to be located.

Got to really add the bacteriostatic water to the peptide slowly due to volatility and also when filling syringes and up ending the vial do it in x10 slower than normal speed for the same reason. Drop a vial and may as well bin it. Store in fridge once reconstituted and avoid freeze thaw cycles of raw peptide.

I'm lazy or ideally x2 250mcg injects per day would probably be better.

This time round I felt relief by day 3 and I did do 2 x 500mcgs injections on the same day on day 1. Previously I ran it and felt nothing so got bored by week 3 and stopped and shortly after shoulder pain went away and never came back in that shoulder.

I'm sure you know to swab your shoulder and the vial before each inject..

Good luck.

jwill

Sounds interesting. Got a knee injury which won't go but only minimal pain. What got you into this? Dr has given me X-ray but not any better scan

Forestboy1978

jwill wrote:Sounds interesting. Got a knee injury which won't go but only minimal pain. What got you into this? Dr has given me X-ray but not any better scan
Nothing really got me into it. Kinda read around life extension for a while though. Being and atheist, death is not a great result for me so peptides are very interesting in this regard.

That and the fact that I've noticed that mainstream everything trails years/ decades behind what can be achieved nowadays due to regulations up the *ss.

Bottom line. I did my research and took a punt. It paid off.

DNgroundworks

This was years ago when i was a muppet and using AAS lol

I too am a fan of such alternative methods. Currently playing around with proteolytic enzymes.

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

interesting thread
I had golfers elbow in the summer and read a report that roman soldiers used to use nettle stings as an anti inflammatory
so for a month I gave it a bash
stung my elbow every day for a month
the tennis elbow went,but it may have gone on its own? who knows,a friend had golfers elbow the same time and he still has it with traditional drugs
not a fan of needles,had junkie mates die of septicemia back in the day, although I have heard of peptides being used on other forums to good effect
LLL
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

seanandruby
Site Admin

Did anyone watch the programme on placebo effect? Was very interesting. I hate painkillers ( on Trams' and Morphine at the minute, long story but needed to sleep. ) in the past i have just put up with pain and eventually it goes. If we think drugs will work they will but i woud only take short term. To make a short story long, the reason i was taking the Trams & Oramorth is...zzzzzzzzzz
sean