Meng

General banter, tradesmen, recommendations and warnings, surplus materials, humour and owt else!
DNgroundworks

I shall, not sure on how i will afford to live down there though!

I met a builder once using A2+B2=C2 to layout footings, and i said to him "bloody hell, pythagorean theorem on a building site"....."pythagorean what" - he had no idea what he was using just that it worked lol

As a end note, Can i interest anyone in a still ms181 chainsaw used for one job? Sick of tripping over it? £130.00 mint condition.

michaelthegardener

bargain that stick it on ebay people pay stupid money for stihl stuff on there :p

rab1

Well done mate, hope it all works out.
God loves a tryer

digerjones

DNgroundworks wrote:I shall, not sure on how i will afford to live down there though!

I met a builder once using A2+B2=C2 to layout footings, and i said to him "bloody hell, pythagorean theorem on a building site"....."pythagorean what" - he had no idea what he was using just that it worked lol

As a end note, Can i interest anyone in a still ms181 chainsaw used for one job? Sick of tripping over it? £130.00 mint condition.
Dan, have you still got the chainsaw, I've had mine stolen over the weekend so remembered you had one for sale.
Cheers dylan
dylan