Small garden job in staines - Any recommendations?

General banter, tradesmen, recommendations and warnings, surplus materials, humour and owt else!
Ouch

A friend of mine is looking to have his garden re-done, remove a lot of old concrete and tat and lay a patio and astroturf.

He's struggling to find people to actually show up, assess and then quote on doing the work.

Can anyone recommend someone in that area I can pass on the details of?

Bec@LondonStone

Hi Ouch (good name by the way!), not a recommendation as such but if you pop the postcode into our Connect database then it will give you a list of 10 contractors nearby which may be of use to your friend. Although we don't vet them, we do know most of the people in the database quite well. Hope this helps! Bec

Ouch

thanks Bec, I will let him know and see how he gets on..

RAPressureWashing

Ouch wrote:A friend of mine is looking to have his garden re-done, remove a lot of old concrete and tat and lay a patio and astroturf.

He's struggling to find people to actually show up, assess and then quote on doing the work.

Can anyone recommend someone in that area I can pass on the details of?
Hello Ouch,
Yes I can recommend one for you(I also live in Staines) his name is John Culpin 07917 113981 company is Olive Green.

If you wanted to email me your friends details I can also pass them on to John, if your friend is ok with that.
I have seen & worked on some of Olive Green's gardens they have done, and very top work from what I've seen so far.
Roger Oakley BDA(Europe)Member 2006
R&A Pressure Washing Services Ltd
info@rapressurewashing.co.uk
www.rapressurewashing.co.uk