Anyone interested in a small job in liverpool ?

General banter, tradesmen, recommendations and warnings, surplus materials, humour and owt else!
Eddie

Would anyone be interested or know of anyone in the Liverpool area to do a small landscaping job in our garden. We pulled up a patio a couple of years back and drained a small pond to build an extension and have never got around to reinstating them. Sick and tired of the garden being a mess so now we at least need the patio reinstating and possibly some help with building a pond .Basically looking for someone to listen to our ideas and offer any suggestions of their own. It’s certainly not a job for a big landscaping firm but may suit a smaller outfit or even just someone with a bit more technical knowledge than myself. Totally flexible about when it’s done so if anyone wants to fill in between bigger jobs or do it over a few weekends etc. that would be fine. There is a slight issue getting the patio the correct distance below the DPC which has put me off attempting the work myself and although I would normally have a go at most things I know when to leave it to the experts ! If anyone is interested in taking a look or recommending someone who we could contact I would be very grateful.
Thanks for looking !

cookiewales

Any pictures and size of project and materials would help
Cheers cookie :)
Originalstonepaving.com

The very best in natural stone paving in new and reclaimed materials
M: 07968 582231

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

http://www.landscapingbydempsey.co.uk/

http://www.brockstone.co.uk/

2 local firms there for you eddie

both do top work

LLL
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

Eddie

Thanks Luton, Will have a look at the websites and perhaps give them a call. They are both within a couple of miles from me.
Much appreciated,
Eddie