Anyone not got a business email address?

General banter, tradesmen, recommendations and warnings, surplus materials, humour and owt else!
michaelthegardener

was asked to quote for a small clearance job on what I would imagine is a multi million pound development and they don't have an email address I have to post the quote ??? surely these days that's not normal :p I thought I was behind the times only recently getting a website :D

Carberry

Crazy not having one. Costs peanuts and takes very little effort to setup a domain name and email address linked to it.

Dave_L
Site Admin

Makes me laugh when a business evidently has a website but uses a hotmail or other similar email address! Amateur!!!!!
RW Gale Ltd - Civils & Surfacing Contractors based in Somerset

See what we get up to Our Facebook page

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

the problem for me with a lot of business email addresses are that they are silly long
I have written to some very weird and wonderful email addresses and I dont care what it says as long as it gets there
LLL
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

Dave_L
Site Admin

First rule of email addresses is keep them simple, less chance of them being input wrongly!
RW Gale Ltd - Civils & Surfacing Contractors based in Somerset

See what we get up to Our Facebook page

Carberry

Dave_L wrote:First rule of email addresses is keep them simple, less chance of them being input wrongly!
Just need to tick a box to make them catch all email address too... as long as you get the domain name right you can put anything@domainname.com and it will get there