Feedback required - Eazybarra

For the discussion of hand tools, power tools, operated and non-operated plant, and all sorts of kit associated with the paving and drainage trades
eazybarra man

James, Howz your week been, any more photos yet??? or are you still rained off????

James.Q

ONLY GOT A FEW PICS WEATHER BEEN CRAP
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.

eazybarra man

Thanks to james Q for puting the EaZyBarra through its paces, and posting his photos of the barra in action.
Collected from him today so we can put on trial with large groundwork contractor.
Its in the same condition he got it in (apart from a bit dirty).
P.S. does anybody fancy chippin in to get james a kettle or a flask, Still no brew!

James.Q

posted a few more pics . EB has a habbit of turning up after brew time slave to the clock on site much prefere domestic work . barra did get a bit dirty but its a solid bit of kit
:p pics here
http://www.facebook.com/album.p....4747917
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.

eazybarra man

Thanks for photos J. I have asked santa to bring you a kettle, teabags and a flask for xmas:)

James.Q

could you not get me a goblin teas maid always wanted one:p

seanandruby
Site Admin

That reminds me of an elf who was sitting with his head bowed, resting in his hands. I asked him "are you a goblin?" He said " no I've got a f****ing headache" :laugh:
sean

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

are we going to spam this thread past the 100 mark then?
lmao
LLL :;):
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

andpartington

why not
:D
andy
Warning "Dyslexic Fingers At Work" in Cheadle, Manchester UK
cheers andy

eazybarra man

Thanks to everyone who has posted their comments, good and bad,had a laugh, took the pxxs about the eazybarra, its all benn worthwhile.

I would like to wish you and your families a merry xmas and a prosperous new year.:) :) :)

Pablo

100 woo hoo. Anyway been talking to santa/my missus about an EB but no luck yet will have to see in the new year.
Can't see it from my house

andpartington

This is one thread that MR eazybarra will not allow to die :D

how many have you sold to date mr eb

andy
Warning "Dyslexic Fingers At Work" in Cheadle, Manchester UK
cheers andy

eazybarra man

Andy,
Have not sold as many as i would have liked to, getting close to 50 now, but the main thing is they are selling.
Have been speaking to a lot of merchants & contractors and hopefully in the new year some merchant groups will be stocking.
Also done a deal with The Hire Supply Company for them to sell to all hire shops in UK & N. Ireland so we should see them in the Hire shops soon.
Since all the regulars at the BC have been so helpful we might do a one off special rate in January for bc members(if there is a lot of interest), limited quantity. Watch the space!!!!.
:D

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

its a bit like reinventing the wheel EB man
one thing i would say is that it would be nice to get a barrow that lasts,the ones we use "walsall wheelbarrow company" are pretty flimsy at around £30,if only there could be a barrow that was a bit more robust for say £50 i would buy it
cheers LLL
all the best eb :)
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

matt h

as i'm gettin older this barra looks like a boon, but seems to take up a lot of space...It would also have to be link chained up as the pikeys would be after thievin it imho. I love the principle of it, and have shown your pictures to several of my construction collegues locally, so hopefully you'll get a few orders that way.. let us know when you are appearing on 'the lions den'! :D
general builder, maintenance engineer, gas and plumbing installations, extensions etc