Feedback required - Eazybarra

For the discussion of hand tools, power tools, operated and non-operated plant, and all sorts of kit associated with the paving and drainage trades
James.Q

my wfe is my spell check shes alot brieghter than me. u still can not beat gas or elec box for marking wet or dry 2x3 inch strips
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

i know what your saying james but i too have used them all slate,nails,leccy boxes,felt tips you name it
but the paving markers are by far the best i have used
BTW a while back you mentioned working for badcocks, didnt he pass away from cancer a while ago?
i know some lads that worked for him a while back on civils
cheers LLL :)
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

James.Q

last i new ;the old man ;had had buggerd off to spain just txed one off the old managers to find out . if its true a sad day he wos a larger life character . also worked for sunway in luton old factory place begging with m with x and u in it . wish wife woz in she can spell . JUST GOT REPLY FROM GENERAL MANAGER SEZ HES STILL KICKING he went bust in 2004 i think hes suppin san crap lager as we speak
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

also worked for sunway in luton old factory place begging with m with x and u in it

you have lost me there james?
so you have moved up north then or is it a different darwen than the one near blackburn?
cheers LLL

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

James.Q

yes moved back to the sunny north west missed good bitter and lager without lemonade in it lol:p ;) :D

James.Q

got barra today

James.Q

seems heavy but a bit of class made to do the job when weather breaks trials begin. bring it on:p

eazybarra man

Yes chaps, James got his EaZyBarra today!!!!!!! so we will just have to watch this space.
:D

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

did you get a brew off him EB man?
let the games begin
LLL :)

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

eazybarra man

:( No! All that distance and never got a brew LLL. And they say the Scot's are tight.LOL

James.Q

brew time woz over he woz late lol

flowjoe

[quote="James.Q"]seems heavy
Bet his arms were a bit longer by the time he got it there :;):
http://draindomain.com

Many paths can lead to riches, few in sunlight, some in ditches

James.Q

well he did have the look of a orangutang about him . LOL:D

James.Q

had a play with it today must admit its far superior than a old barra carries wieght really well . even chucked a digger bucket in . its very well ballanced but did find one design prob will post pic later

James.Q

wife's home so now as promised I can show you pictures...
follow the link
http://www.facebook.com/album.p....4747917