Missing the icons in left column?

General banter, tradesmen, recommendations and warnings, surplus materials, humour and owt else!
Mike

Greetings! Is it just me, or have the icons in the left column of the Forum category index (and only the index) disappeared? I haven't seen them for a few weeks - but the ones inside individual categories are still there.

Regards - Mike -

TonyMcC
Site Admin

Which icons? the 'document' images, one grey-ish for "Nowt New" and the other one blue-ish and animated for "New Posts" - those icons? They're still there on my system - IE5.5 @ 800x640 onna pc

Mike

"the 'document' images, one grey-ish for "Nowt New" and the other one blue-ish and animated for "New Posts" - those icons? "

Yes - the very same. And of course today the little b****** are there again. Sorry to raise your blood pressure unnecessarily; it was probably my PC sulking, since they are all twinkling 'NEW NEW' despite the fact I'm up to date on reading most of them. Perhaps I lost some cookies. Anyway, all seems resolved.

Regards, Thanks - Mike -

TonyMcC
Site Admin

As far as I know, this message bopard system only stores one cookie on your pc, and it contains no personal info, just a record of last messages read and your username/password.

Good to know all's well again. :)