Wacker plate

For the discussion of hand tools, power tools, operated and non-operated plant, and all sorts of kit associated with the paving and drainage trades
rxbren

Looks like my old 80kg wacker plate has decided to throw in the towel with a blown engine ive got an old spare engine so hopefully will be able to get working again but incase it dont who is using what?
Ive had to hire the belle 450 a while back and found that alot easier to lift on my own (very rare occasion) onto the tipper

Carberry

Was using Belle 450, until it got stolen. Crap turning circle on it but other than that it was reliable and got the job done.

Tony McC
Site Admin

Still got my Wacker P75 - I fire it up once a year or so just to make sure it's still viable, but it hasn't "whacked" anything in earnest for nearly a decade!

Still the best plate I ever had, though.
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

rxbren

ive got the vp75a although the agitator is noisy but its time to get another as the engine is borked and the spare i have has a different shaft size so the clutch and belt pulley that is on the original engine wont line up and the clutch and pulley off the original one is too small to fit over the shaft if the other engine would have worked id have put up with the noise for a bit longer lol