Nail guns?

For the discussion of hand tools, power tools, operated and non-operated plant, and all sorts of kit associated with the paving and drainage trades
Carberry

GB_Groundworks wrote:Yeah but that's the good thing about a nail gun it almost removes that vibration or concusive blow as its just one explosion of energy bang in onto the next one.
Downside is you have to go to the gym and work out your forearms and do hammer curls :laugh:

henpecked

I used to watch fencers doing feather edge with just a hammer and a bag of nails. If you're good with a knocking stick, it only takes two whacks and you're on to the next, similar 'shock' as a paslode. I can always see the beauty in using hand-tools as you don't have to charge them ,only with a cuppa, it doesn't mind being drooped in a pool of snot, if someone knicks it, its no big deal and the peripherals (bag of wire nails) is pennies

rimexboy

I just looked at the price of the one in the link...

Screw that!:D

rab1

Thats the price of proper tools used by tradesmen.
God loves a tryer

msh paving
Site Admin

cheap tools aren't worth buying,always buy quality brand names
MSH :)
paving, mini-crusher, mini-digger hire and groundwork
http://mshpaving.co.uk

rimexboy

Yer I know what your saying, and I agree if you can put the receipt through the books, it's money we'll spent, and you have something to show for it.