Thieving t*ats - Cleaned out!

For the discussion of hand tools, power tools, operated and non-operated plant, and all sorts of kit associated with the paving and drainage trades
mickavalon

The guy's history Sean, and I didn't need Dennis waterman, just told him a few home truths and that there was no work for him, and he's no more. Shme cos he wasn't a bad Paver, but too much hassle. Mind you I did get my yard broke into a few weeks ago, so he may of got me back, who knows?
Gi it sum ommer

seanandruby
Site Admin

good for you mick. More than likely his 'gang' did it but you well rid now.
sean

London Stone Paving

Nice one Mick. I bet you feel better for being rid of him?

mickavalon

Yeah Steve, but I'm now booked up for next 4 months and having to look for guys, (for work that is!!) again, it's hard to find really good landscapers, I've had 6 through the books in the last 2 years, all turned into chancers once they'd got their feet under the table, or you have to carry them through every bloody stage of a project.
I've a couple of guys in mind but if anyone is short of work and can get into Brum, or knows of a good grafter(with a brain), be pleased to have a chat.
Gi it sum ommer

London Stone Paving

Its hard to find good staff, whatever business your in. I kow a few guys in stoke but the commute might be a bit too much

michaelthegardener

not had nowt nicked but think some git tried to slash me van tyre it burst on me this mornin when i had to drive on to the pavement :( the hole looks like its been cut and there is another cut next to it :(