Best disc cutter?

For the discussion of hand tools, power tools, operated and non-operated plant, and all sorts of kit associated with the paving and drainage trades
Tony McC
Site Admin

Slight tangent, admittedly, but I've just uploaded a new page all about identifying good diamond blades

Some of you will recall that, last year, we sent a few free diamond blades out to selected contractors to get feedback on the performance and the company behind the scheme was so pleased with the results that they decided to sponsor a full page all about things to look for when buying a blade. Naturally, they're hoping you'll buy from them, but the advice is applicable to ALL diamond blades, not just the very good products they supply.

Edited By Tony McC on 1335445189
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

oioisonnyboy

Didn't see any mention of blades for cutting clay pipes...are we meant to keep struggling with the chain cutters? :;):

Interesting info about the faults that can occur through misuse, is there any truth in that after cutting hard materials the bond of the blade can be re opened by cutting abrasive materials? I have noticed it myself but is there a real explanation for it?
S.P. HOLMES GROUNDWORKS
www.facebook.com/holmesgroundworks

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

i have some chain cutters for a drink if anyone wants them?

if cutting hard stuff (hepsleve,clay etc) i always re edge a blade on a thermalite block or soft brick

IME the jcb blades are good all rounders

as said above bitmac destroys normal blades

LLL
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

local patios and driveway

Good write up regards to pulvex but listing a mobile number but not a landline? Fail! Who deals with companies using mobile numbers? Not me