Looking for Assessment Report of Block Paving

All forms of block paving, brick paving, flexible or rigid, concrete or clays, new construction or renovation
hampshire12345

Looking for Assessment Report of Block Paving

Good morning - this is my first post on the forum and I come to you with a request for help / guidance.

I am very unhappy with the block paving work done on my driveway. I understand that Pavingexpert offers an assessment report to support people in a similar position to mine, but fully appreciate and respect the fact that they are not currently able to take on new work.

I was wondering if there were any other places who might be able to help.

I have spent a long time Googling and even reached out to some places with no success.

I am based in Alton, Hampshire.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

digerjones

Re: Looking for Assessment Report of Block Paving

Sorry i don't think this site do independent surveys now. Any pictures and maybe the furum members good give a idea how bad it is
dylan

hampshire12345

Hi Dylan thank you for your response - I have tried to attach a few example images but when I click on the insert image option it just inputs a URL into the message? Sorry if I am missing something here

Many thanks

digerjones

Think you have to upload them somewhere else, photo bucket etc. There's probably information on this site somewhere, where it explains
dylan