Nexus grout

Patio flagstones (slabs), concrete flags, stone flags including yorkstone and imported flagstones.
nabby68

Hi, I have layed my driveway with 600x400X 50mm on a full mortar bed with the appropriate sub base. I have decided to use Nexus Pro Max grout. My flags have a very coarse face so I decided to try one tub of Nexus to see how it went on. I used the grout as per instructions. As you can see from the photo it has darkened the flags quite significantly that it look like there’s an oil stain on them. So, I contacted Nexus who said this would be temporary. I’m not so sure and I’m very hesitant to continue using it. Any advice or comments welcome. Thanks

https://imgbox.com/u0PMoJEu

Tony McC
Site Admin

That product does have a reputation for leaving a heavy resin residue unless there is exceptional care and the use of plenty of rinsing water.

However, it does, usually, weather away.....eventually.

You do sem to have a heavoer-than-normal amount of staining, so it may take longer than usual or you may need to resort to a resin residue removing product such as Resin-Ex, but for now I'd leve it and see what the autumn does to it.
Site Agent - Pavingexpert