Porcelain pavers price m2 to lay.

Patio flagstones (slabs), concrete flags, stone flags including yorkstone and imported flagstones.
jetski

Hi could anyone guide me to a price to have 15 m2 porcelain pavers to be laid please, I would supply the pavers. I know there is a lot more work involved with the porcelain and have been quoted £1400 so just over £90 m2 is this the going rate and reasonable please ?

DNgroundworks

Ive just finished a porcelain patio. Is the price to excavate and install subbase etc?

Tony McC
Site Admin

Apologies for being late to this - had all sorts of health issues with angina during the heatwave and now an arthritic knee that is driving me mad with pain.

Be aware that proces for labour vary ENORMOUSLY across the country, which is the reason why most, if not all, of the Price Guides I used to publish have been withdrawn over the years.

I tried to use average pricings, but then I had folk on that London decrying their contractors for over-charging, while contractors in the NE of England, Norn Iron and Scotlandshire were telling me they'd love to be able to charge those sort of rates!

Being verbally assaulted on all sides, I deceided it was best to say nowt, so the Price Guides have gradually disappeared!
Site Agent - Pavingexpert