Kandla grey honed stubborn bird staining - Poo on my patio

Patio flagstones (slabs), concrete flags, stone flags including yorkstone and imported flagstones.
Freddy871

Looking for other suggestions. Kandla grey patio has a couple of slabs with heavy bird dropping stains. (see pics) Tried all manor of things after reading the section on cleaning etc, Household bleach, oxalic acid, and today the forum mentioned Sodium Hypochlorite mixture. Think I may have exhausted all avenues and end up relaying a couple of slabs, but wanted to check i here first as the forum help has been invaluable in the past. Thanks in advance...

http://www.dropbox.com/s/44v3iuv0jkckvsa/IMG_20200707_172719.jpg?dl=0

Tony McC
Site Admin

If you have the time and patience, they may just weather out but, in another example of cosmic freakiness, I had an email this week from a pensioner telling me how easily he shifted the same stain by scrubbing the affected flags with a paste of biological washing powder, then rinsing off before it has any chance to dry....only 2-3 mins at a time, he reckoned.

Got to be worth a try, I suppose!
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

Freddy871

Tony McC wrote:If you have the time and patience, they may just weather out but, in another example of cosmic freakiness, I had an email this week from a pensioner telling me how easily he shifted the same stain by scrubbing the affected flags with a paste of biological washing powder, then rinsing off before it has any chance to dry....only 2-3 mins at a time, he reckoned.

Got to be worth a try, I suppose!
Cheers Tony, make you right got to be worth a try .. :D