Bbq grease, im at wits end :-( - Staining

Patio flagstones (slabs), concrete flags, stone flags including yorkstone and imported flagstones.
BLMagic1

So sorry if this has been asked, tried looking through all posts to no avail. Last year re landscaped the back garden, all in all 21 weeks to complete, design and build. No access to rear so every thing up the drive, through garage, utility room then conservatory, to reach the back, All in all, 6 .7 tonne ground waste removed, 4 dumpy bags of gravel, ( both decorative and concreting(2 tonne concrete &cement) 600 bricks, and 27 square metres of Indian Sandstone, so can appreciate the work gone in. As well as breaking up old decking and previous patio. So the problem is now, me and wife had a BBQ last week, ended up with BBq grease on 4 of the slabs. Tried everything from, cat littler, almost every house cleaning detergent, brake cleaner, brick acid (ok`d to use from retailer) HG oil grease remover from natural stone, jet washed, to no avail. To prevent more on the main patio in vain coated in Everbuild 405 Path & Patio Seal Path and Patio, Clear . A friend coming round with a 4000psi and turbo nozzle, just hope this works. Any other help appreciated. https://photos.google.com/photo....7FoTWOg
BLMagic

Tony McC
Site Admin

That's a pretty awful product you've chosen to daub all over your paving. Not one of the very worst, but not one I would ever use.

As for the grease, repeated treatments with Roger's Supa-Jollop....https://www.pavingexpert.com/stains#berries-and-fruit ... and also see the paragraph above that reference
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

BLMagic1

Aww gawd thanks Tony i feel hell of a lot better now lol. Just went buy the numerous reviews. Hmm Aye it does give a sort of darker plasticy look. Seriously just feel like ripping whole lot up and restarting. But reality guess gotta live with it :-(, as be no way to get this off... Thanks for comment. Did see the link regarding the above link. But as tried almost everything else and HG Spot Stain Remover is an efficient spot remover which removes grease and oil from floor tiles, flagstones, natural stone, concrete and cement. Hmm well never tried the Roger's Magic Jollop :-) may as well as tried everything else lol.. Thanks..
BLMagic

RAPressureWashing

I hope you haven't sealed over the bbq stain?? as you'll never get it out if you have without stripping the sealer off first!!

For the bbq grease/stain etc, this will/should do it, Steintec's Extra KT, it's a poultice, easy to use just follow the instructions, when you cover the poultice with a polythene etc, cut a few slits in it, to allow air to get in and make sure the covering is weighed down etc so it doesn't move or blow away.
When I used to do Occado's home delivery cock-ups, which was always a grease or oil, Olive, Sunflower etc that got damaged, this is what I use on 99/100 times, so tried and tested.
Roger Oakley BDA(Europe)Member 2006
R&A Pressure Washing Services Ltd
info@rapressurewashing.co.uk
www.rapressurewashing.co.uk

BLMagic1

Ahhh ok thanks for the heads up.
No LOL left that side, see if theres a solution 1st :-)
Thank you
BLMagic