Plastic grids for grass/gravel

Setts and cobbles, tarmac, asphalt, resin systems, concrete whether it's plain, patterned or stencilled, gravels, etc.
jwill

Anyone got any experience and recommendations with these grids? I want to put them in the run up to a garage which (in keeping with modern life) will vary rarely if ever have a car in. I will also have a 3ft path upto this garage but the plot is small and a 8ft wide driveway would make the lawned area look small, hence wanting to incorporate these.

Tony McC
Site Admin

There are dozens, possibly hundreds of options out there and, to be brutally fair, the majority of them tend to be much of a muchness.

Those at too-good-to-be-true prices are often made with shoddy non-UV-stable placky and start to break down after a year or so. Some of the big brands don't really justify their high price.

When I looked into these a couple or three years' back, the one brand that kept getting good reviews and good feedback from installers, particularly local authority highways' depts, was GroundTrax.....so I asked them to sponsor a page giving an overview of the more suitable, sensible products... GroundTrax on Pavingexpert
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

jwill

Cheers gaffer will look