Resurfacing concrete

All forms of block paving, brick paving, flexible or rigid, concrete or clays, new construction or renovation
loudog

Hi I'm trying to find out is there any product as in a sort of slurry I can resurface some concrete. It's only a small area but it got pitted in the rain. Thank you

Tony McC
Site Admin

Yep - you need a PMCOS - Polymer Modified Concrete Overlay System. Luckily, there's some info here
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

lutonlagerlout
Site Admin

that is a beautiful page Gaffer,but at no point does it mention where to get the stuff or find somebody to do it :;): there is a company who have advertised in a big advert of my local free paper for over a year offering what looks like this, "in the right hands" is the key phrase here
LLL :)
"what,you want paying today??"

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

jwill

Would be very interested in this myself. Any tips for finding reputable trades? Preferably not the travelling variety

Tony McC
Site Admin

The reason the company responsible are not mentioned is because they diddled me out of the money we agreed to cover the cost of me creating that page, abstrads!

If you email me, I will, very very reluctantly, reveal the name, but I'm buggered if I'm giving them any publicity in this forum!
Site Agent - Pavingexpert