Refurbed driveway - sealant? - Block paving sealant

All forms of block paving, brick paving, flexible or rigid, concrete or clays, new construction or renovation
johnam

Hi all,

I have a block paved drive which I’ve put weed killer down and left a few weeks, jet washed, more weed killer and then bleach. I’ve put down some Kiln Dried Sand in between the joints and I’d like to seal it. Its taken me a couple of nights after work to give it a good brush and whilst I’ve done my best I’ll never quite get it all off while the weather is dry.

I’d like to seal it – not sure whether I should do this immediately or wait for some rain to clear some of the very fine dust I can’t get rid of with a soft brush? Also, can anyone recommend any sealants, ideally the best one I can get from a DIY store. I’d like to get it done and take advantage of the hot weather we are having! Prefer a wet look one but happy to take advice.

Thanks

Photos below:

Image[/IMG]
Thanks

John

RAPressureWashing

You cannot seal that paving looking like that!!!! get a leaf blower to blow the excess sand off.
Roger Oakley BDA(Europe)Member 2006
R&A Pressure Washing Services Ltd
info@rapressurewashing.co.uk
www.rapressurewashing.co.uk

Resiblock1

Good Morning,
If your still looking at sealing your driveway then please give me a call on 01268 273344.
We will be happy to send you some samples FOC and talk you through your best options.
Kind regards
David
01268 273344