Laying smooth sandstone - Laying smooth sandstone

Setts and cobbles, tarmac, asphalt, resin systems, concrete whether it's plain, patterned or stencilled, gravels, etc.
reg

Hi all.
I am laying a brad stone (Ivory)smooth sandstone patio on a Screeded bed that has been down some months .

After reading this factual website, i would like to check that the way I intend to do it is correct .

SBR slurry the back of the slabs (for adhesion and try to stop any effervescence)

Use white cement and silver sand in a 8-1 dryish mix. ( to avoid any marks coming through the slabs)

Point up with Larsen (white)gun grout.
From what I have read the combination of using SBR slurry and white gun grout on unsealed smooth sandstone seems like asking for trouble, as far as messing up the face of the slabs while laying the slabs I would like to seal slabs first with Lithofin stain stop MN or similar.

I called Lithofin re sealing before laying and was told that they would only recommend sealing after 8-12 weeks to allow for effervescence to take place.

We are in the middle of a heatwave at the moment so I can be sure that the slabs are bone dry. I can lay them out in the garden which makes sense to seal them now before laying.

I can’t find a definitive answer to my question, a question that that must be relevant to many people out there .
SHOULD I SEAL BEFORE LAYING PLEASE?
Thanks for your time in reading my post.
reg