Do you get vitriied edging> - Vistrifed edging

All forms of block paving, brick paving, flexible or rigid, concrete or clays, new construction or renovation
spidmack

Hi I'm getting my small garden landscaped. Some of the garden will have slabs. I have read that vitrifed slabs need less maintenance. I'm considering the Stonemarket range of vitrifed slabs. I will also need some edging. Does anyone know if vitrifed edging is available?

Thanks for your help
Spider

Tony McC
Site Admin

I haven't seen the 2018 Stonemarket brochure yet, so I'm not sure whether they do a vitrified edging but you *can* get them from Bradstone. They refer to theirs as "porcelain" rather than vitrified, but it's the same thing, really. They may not match what you're putting down, though.

Once upon a time, I used to get sent an advance copy of the Stonemarket (and Marshalls) brochures some time in Novemebr or early December, but I'm so far down the pecking order nowadays, I have to pick up my own copy from a local Landscape Centre. Stonemarket may well have "vitrified" edgings, but I just don't know.
Site Agent - Pavingexpert

spidmack

Tony McC wrote:I haven't seen the 2018 Stonemarket brochure yet, so I'm not sure whether they do a vitrified edging but you *can* get them from Bradstone. They refer to theirs as "porcelain" rather than vitrified, but it's the same thing, really. They may not match what you're putting down, though.

Once upon a time, I used to get sent an advance copy of the Stonemarket (and Marshalls) brochures some time in Novemebr or early December, but I'm so far down the pecking order nowadays, I have to pick up my own copy from a local Landscape Centre. Stonemarket may well have "vitrified" edgings, but I just don't know.
Many thanks for your help. It's appreciated
Spider