Pavement/wall junctions

Other groundworks tasks, such as roads and footpaths, terracing, fencing, foundations, walls and brickwork, tools and plant.
Dsmith23

Hi guys - newbie post. I have a property that is getting some water into a basement room from gaps between the pavement and render/brickwork on the side flank of the property. I'm wondering whether a cement/mortar fillet along the junction would help prevent ingress or if there is a more flexible product anyone could recommend. Possibly a different solution altogether!?

Not sure how to post pics to the thread, if someone can point me to a help area I'll get some uploaded/linked.

Thanks in advance!
dsmiffy

Dsmith23

OK - think I figured out how to post pics... apologies if this is not the right way!

http://photobucket.com/gallery....f=
dsmiffy

seanandruby
Site Admin

Hi Smiffy. There are a number of products you can source i e. Sika amongst others from the big sheds. Could try it but if it groundwater below paving then could be a tanking job.
sean

Dsmith23

seanandruby wrote:Hi Smiffy. There are a number of products you can source i e. Sika pave and others from the big sheds. Could try it but if it groundwater below paving then could be a tanking job.
Thanks Sean - much appreciated. I'll check out the Sika range.
dsmiffy