Sealant recommendations - Sealant for cbp

All forms of block paving, brick paving, flexible or rigid, concrete or clays, new construction or renovation
lodge

Hi there, have just completed my own driveway using Bradstone Driveway concrete blocks, I am keen to seal it mainly to prevent weeds/moss but also enhance the colour, I understand the Resiblock superior sealant is highly regarded but it appears to cost nearly as much as the Blocks themselves and I feel I just can't justify it, so I'm looking for recommendations on other sealants please and if anyone has experience of using the Resiblock trade on CBP.

Many thanks I have learn't loads from the site over many years.

ResiblockBoss

Hi Lodge
The most you should be paying for Resiblock Superior is £4.25/m2 (inc. VAT), and if you shop around you should get it a fair bit cheaper than that.

No sealer will prevent the growth of Moss.

However, a quality polyurethane sealer will facilitate easy removal by maintenance pressure washing. If you wish to virtually eliminate weed growth and provide a reasonable period of colour enhancement, then you will find Resiblock 22 more cost effective.

Resiblock Trade probably represents the best value for money as it will bind the particles of jointing sand not only to each other, but also the vertical faces of the pavers themselves in addition to providing significant stain reduction properties.

If you PM me with your address I’ll happily send you off samples with my compliments
Craig
ResiblockBoss

lodge

Many thanks for the info.