Running out of work...

General banter, tradesmen, recommendations and warnings, surplus materials, humour and owt else!
Forestboy1978

Haven't had a call in weeks. Got 3 weeks work booked and then nothing till January..

Getting a bit worried. Did get a call 2 days ago from a reg who wanted a fence installed, immediately, as her new neighbour was moving in next week and she didn't want to make a bad impression.

I tried to explain that a fence isn't machine gun turrets but she wasn't having any of it.

Winter sucks for so many reasons... and so does self employment sometimes.

Spring/ summer I can't manage my call volume and winter it goes quiet. It's annoying..

seanandruby
Site Admin

What will you do get some site work? There is plenty out there, i got 3 offers last week. Do the fence forest, i think we all want bounderies.
sean

Forestboy1978

seanandruby wrote:What will you do get some site work? There is plenty out there, i got 3 offers last week. Do the fence forest, i think we all want bounderies.
I'm going to flyer drop I think. More concerned about keeping the labourer working than myself. I have savings.

rxbren

My own has gone a little quiet problem is if you have good labourers if you cant keep them going they'll get work elsewhere and either not come back or cost you more if they do